Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mustache Bash, The Birthday Boy!

Mama gave you your birthday party 4 weeks before sister's due date (and the week of your actual 2nd birthday).  I wanted to ensure that we were able to celebrate such a milestone in your life in plenty of time before we had a tiny baby in our lives.  Your Mama loves hosting parties and thinking about all the details that will ultimately bless others in a big way.  As I am writing this entry tonight, we are still waiting for baby sister to make her appearance, but I am so thankful we celebrated your precious life a few weeks ago with our "stache bash" playdate...
 Papa was able to come on his lunch break to join in the singing of "Happy Birthday" and eating cupcakes.  You love this song right now and do a great job of singing it on your own!  You especially love to insert Mama or Papa's name...

 Family of three for just a few short weeks...
 You're lifting up your shirt in this photo because you want us to play the game "Kiss Your Belly."  I love this way you get silly on us and giggle from your guts when we play this game...









 These last two photos warm my heart.  You've always been such an affectionate lil man and I love that I am the recipient of so many kisses, hugs, and cuddles...

No comments:

Post a Comment